Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What if the mightiest word is love?















RIGHT NOW:

Watching history, it’s a big day.

Thinking about how great it is some people randomly come into your life and you want more but you know they’re only there for one thing. It’s just your gut feeling. “They” whoever “they” may be were sent to open your eyes, and they don’t know how important those little words were, how much it meant to me, how much they changed my perspective, how “they” got you back on track. Or maybe it was just time to open up, listen, and accept, and timing was everything, “they” just happen to be at the right place, at the right time. I don’t really care if “they” hang around forever or if “they” just stay in the distance. It helped. It was refreshing.

Lately, I couldn’t live without one of my good guy friends; he’s been there for me. He’s kept me in line and has even told me the mean truthful things only friends can do. Thank you. I’m having a mini mid life crisis because I’m almost 25 and all those things on my list that I made when I was 20 haven’t been crossed off. It all of a sudden became super important for me. It’s hard for me to be open to random people, and this blog has helped. It helps to see my frustration written out w/ words. Hopefully, it will be more cheery in the months to come =)

Lots of planning for new things, and since I’ve never planned I’m sure its all going to backfire, just hoping for some luck.

I haven’t done any art, scrapbooking, journaling, or picture taking like I promised myself. My days are filled with work, teaching dance, Abby activities, re-connecting, deep conversations, yoga, and as soon as I get home I have enough time to brush my teeth and as soon as I jump in my bed I’m out.

Current list of photo happiness:















No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed