Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The possibilities




Dear Monday,
I ask you to please stop harassing me. It’s a terrible day, for example: who the hell curses someone to lose there pants while swimming laps and the only thing they have to wear out of the gym is a skimpy skull swimsuit? Did I mention its winter, and its just plain cold! That’s not the only thing that went wrong. I’d really appreciate it if something would change & you would pick on someone else. Ok, good talk.

Love,
Abby

So.
Really.
I’m not making this evil “I’m cursed on Monday stuff up.”
Today, I passed three cars going about 90mph in a 55mph zone and ended up right behind a cop. I know it seems silly, but I got up late and there are seriously no cops on this road ever…So, yes, I really thought speeding was necessary, and its fun. I didn’t get pulled over, had it been M*nday it would have been a different story. I’m for certain of it.

The weekend was fabulous! Filled with too much fun, lots of partying, we also celebrated my dad’s birthday and had the best Middle Eastern food ever, great family stuff, hung out some dear friends. I went through a whole box of Dayquil and Nyquil to make it through BUT it was worth it, my liver might not be too happy about that though.

I’m totally applying for that dream Job that was on yahoo earlier this morning, Going to Australia, living on an island, snorkeling, I believe I’m qualified. I’d do it for free, screw money its about the experience. Hello, I love to scuba dive, swim, and be adventurous. It’s like winning the lottery on this deal, gotta take a chance ;)

and this is just a funny little convo I had for Q-

ME: AHHH oh my gosh, road trip. Katy Perry is coming in March. Will you go with me?
Q: Umm…I don’t know.
ME: PLEASE! She’s my new girl crush.
Q: We’ll see you’ll have to do something extra special for me.
ME: I don’t think so, you know you want to go regardless she is smokin’.
Q: I really don’t know how I feel about being the only straight guy there.
ME: You’re not going to be the only guy there, I promise, and your metro it will be fine.
Q: Ugh…I’m finding a super hardcore show and dragging you to it!
ME: ok, deal!


I had this cute yellow rock/paper/scissors bag staring at me when I got home, screaming make something!!!! I almost did….almost, maybe tomorrow.

Bunny kisses!!!
XO,
A.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're such a poet
I wish I could be Wesley Willis
My words would flow like honeySweet and laid on thick
You're so edgy
You don't even need a rhyming dictionary
I wipe my hands on your jeansCause they are more distressed

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed