Friday, January 16, 2009

heart fluttering.

Inspiration:



Cute:


I ordered this yesterday:








& I just really like this:
Just so you know.....






Off to try and find some extra kings of leon tickets, they sold out so quickly! Maybe we will just make a road trip regardless.

Sundays use to be my movie day but lately its been turning into Fridays. My bloody Valentine 3D - tonight. psyched.
Suddenly life is making sense to me again, and I want more, I want to risk more than what others think is safe. I want to be on the edge. It's been a long time since I've actually sat down and asked myself the hard questions. Like if I'm really happy with what I'm doing right now? If I'm truly inspired? I need to actually write my list down, make a plan, and cross them off. That's what I should really be doing, I'm not meant to be sucked into the everyday normal life style, it seriously just started bugging the hell out of me about a year ago. It just isn't me. I have really crazy goals, and its going to take a little more risk on my part and I'm finally ready, and so is my health, finally! (Well for the most part;) )
=)
-A.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed