Friday, January 9, 2009

Raquetball totally kicked my ass last night.

Wow, I really hate Mondays, and I keep thinking each week, they couldn’t get any worse but they always unpredictably, yet predictably get worse…but as soon as the evening rolls around I’m usually ok. I know it’s Friday & I’m blogging about how bad I hate Mondays, let the confusing set in.
I traditionally started this blog to be more involved and artsy with the whole messy art/scrapbooking world, and it’s anything but…I’m almost certain there’s been only one scrapbooking project posted on here & that was when I HAD to finish my effer dare. Yay me!
So, due to my lack of organization, an obsessive amount of movie watching, and trying to figure some things out - I am really lacking anything appealing to blog about…..I’m just really excited for 2009, some really good things are going to happen, some awesome trips, great adventures, reconnecting and getting back on track. I’ve been wasting a lot of time, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing; sometimes I think those moments end up being your best memories, but I’m ready for a change. My new year’s goal is to be dangerous and outrageous in a responsible way. I miss that feeling, I’m not really sure what happens to t/ wild and crazy old you..except you get old and you forget how much fun it is. I had to face the fact that I’m officially the "O" word, I’m almost 24, and that was the secret “old” age that was so unrealistic, I didn’t think I would ever get to see. Sounds creepy, but I always thought I’d die young. Ouucchhh 24?! So, I’m having a mid life crisis on all the things I haven’t crossed of my list. I’ve been a little to care free at times and I’m sure I’ve hurt a lot of people and their feelings, I’ve finally come to the realization I need to be plugged in, not run on batteries – Thanks to my SISTER & MOM ;) that metaphor finally sunk in on Christmas.

Hurray 09!


This girl can write some serious lyrics, her soph album brilliant:


Really digging this:
Neil Gaiman : I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind.

And this cute little hippy Whinny Woven T-Strap Sandals from free people:






Also: The art of faking it. Hilarious, especially starting around pg 35.



Ok, off to a movie and to eat the best cheese fries in the world…..

XO,
A.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed