Sunday, October 19, 2008

scratchy.

ScRatChy-ScrAtchy-Pretty much how my throat, voice, and head feels.

I feel like crap!

My room is a mess, I wish I had a maid.

Started watching the graduate....but it just stopped in the middle of the movie. wtf?! It is seriously cheesy and funny, so far with no plot but sex and graduating college to move on to grad school, do they call this movie a classic? I kinda dig it the cheesy part, don't tell anyone.

Just in generally really bored and trying not to spend any money b/c I have my surgery to pay off and school, that and Christmas is coming around. Which makes my life boring, but I really don't need any more crap or clothes. Except for this new Ku hoodie I found at campus cloth.

Ok, off to fix the scratched graduate cd, and hopefully a nap.

I've sugared out of coffee,
-A.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed