Sunday, October 26, 2008

Deflocked rocks, so ROCK THE VOTE: http://www.kansas.com/comicssurvey/


So, check out this hot newbie on the comic strip scene. Meet Mamet (above) , the star of the comic strip DeFlocked.

Meet Jeff:


Jeff Corriveau is the mad genius behind this super rad comic strip. What he doesn’t know is I’m secretly obsessed with lambs to begin with, and I’m almost positive I haven’t posted about my secret obsession. ;) Its true, I will have to show you a pic of Miley my “pet” lamb later on. So, reading about this out spoken funny lamb hit home.

He sent me an email about DeFlocked and I honestly can’t believe I’ve been missing out on this. I promptly clicked on his website and was instantly addicted to his quirky humor.

Here are some of my favorites:







Please do me a favor and Jeff a favor and vote for his awesome Comic Strip HERE, So I can continue to read it in The Wichita Eagle on a daily basis.

ROCK THE VOTE FOR DEFLOCKED!

P.s. You can vote as many times as you want!!! Even if you're not from Wichita please vote!

**ALL PHOTOS AND COMIC STRIPS FROM TODAYS POST CAME FROM JEFF CORRIVEAU’S WEBSITE: http://www.deflocked.com/**

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed