Wednesday, October 22, 2008

answers

I just had a complete stranger walk into my office and give me some amazing advice about life. Just a random patient who opened up about his own personal life and some advice about marriage and growing up, and to do things when you’re ready no matter what your choices may be, even if it’s not marriage. The goals you strive for and the experiences you want.

It was refreshing and it hit me so hard because I’ve been thinking about stuff like this lately. I even blogged about it earlier today.

It gave me chills after he left.

I thank God for the little sign he sent today, even though I could probably take it a million different ways, I’m going to go with my first instinct and run with it.

Run free.
-A.
10-22-2008
1535

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed