Wednesday, October 22, 2008

list.



So, I've been making a lot of list's lately. Just to figure out what I need to do and what I want to do. Out weighing everything, everyone, good's, bad's, the basic plan,my plan. I'm so restless and outgoing I tend to do things on the spur of the moment rather than thinking it all the way Through. However, I do have this little voice telling me to wait, wait for the right time. Get your shit together, then do it.


Things will fall into place; and seriously for me, it usually always falls into place. Time just sucks. Time has taught me so much. sometimes you just aren't ready, life has a way of keeping you here. I'm getting ready to plan this huge move, I tend to get mad at myself and think why didn't I do this five years ago? SERIOUSLY, why did it take a whole five years to think about it, forget about it, re-think about it? The only answer I can come up with is one: I wasn't ready, and two I didn't even like Ku five years ago.


Things change, you change, you grow.


Lawrence is a magical place for me.


I've also been thinking even if it doesn't work out, there's a reason. There is always going to be a reason and I've really enjoyed all my time spent here. I wouldn't take it back or change things. I'm thankful, I'm happy, I'm going to be content whatever is in store for my crazy future.


I have some great plans up my sleeve.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed