Tuesday, October 14, 2008

life.


I'm almost recovered but not eating tacos yet!

This weekend was filled with lots of fall goodies.
-KU football game
-almost making it to CKC convention in Kc....
-A badass pirate hotel room at the chanute avalon
-Cotton Candy Ice cream at my favorite place in Lawrence.
-A nice sunburn on my nose?!
-Some new clogs at a vintage store. So, the clogs not so vintage but new!!!

It's been very rainy Monday & Tuesday.
It only rains when I have to go to work.
I beg mother nature for one weekend, just one; to rain cats & dogs all weekend long.

the way i see it #267

Music can lift us out of depression or move us to tears--it is a remedy, a tonic, orange juice for the ear. But for many of my neurological patients, music is even more--it can provide access, when when no medication can, to movement to speech, to life. for them, music is not a luxury, but a necessity.

-- oliver sacks
(from an old starbucks cup!)

other inspiring stuff I found today:


and more stuff:



See this makes me want to learn how to cross stitch so bad!



No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed