Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Seriously, bored at work.

Did the world end and not take me along?
Work is so dead.
Not one patients since after lunch.
??
Hello?
Is anyone out there??

I’ve had some serious thinking time today.
Here are my ideas:

1.Join the peace corps
2.Work on a cruise ship this summer
3.Maybe wait, skip the two above and wake until my cbc gets higher ;)
4.finish school
5.Move to Lawrence and finish school at ku
6.Start rocking out on the drums again.
7.Download This Providence CD when I get home on i-tunes.
8.Go get a cherry lime aid after work.
9.This list is getting out of control. I’ll stop.


I’m super excited about jacks mannequin new cd: The Glass Passenger. I’ve honestly only known about him for about a year & half maybe two years now.
I guess I’ve been stuck in a hole.
Don’t ask.
I’ve gone through some changes and I’m way cooler now, I listen to the most incredible bands and lyrics known to man kind. Ha!
I guess I could also blame it on being stuck in Kansas, but I’m now more cultured.
It’s okay, its kind of like Christmas when you find great lyrics & bands or people you didn’t know about. You have like three or four or EVEN more CD’S to obsess over, no waiting involved.

[A]

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed