Wednesday, September 10, 2008



  • The Cab concert is this Saturday in lawrence
  • Looking forward to teaching my dance company on Thursday.
  • Ready for a nap!

Mary-Kate Olsen is my emergency contact








I think you know when you’re maturing, when you get excited about seasonal coffee blends, particularly the pumpkin coffee-mate, pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, pumpkin pancakes, and the new fall scented candles. I really, really, dig fall and pumpkin flavored stuff if you can’t tell. All random photo's today are from flickr or free people.



Last night I went to Dillon’s, really late, it was more of a chips, hummus, and salsa run. While I was there I discovered a few things I really miss: Black and white film, stress balls, cookies with nuts mixed in them.

I use to be so involved in photography in high school; from yearbook staff to advanced photography classes. I couldn’t get enough of the dark room located in our homey art room. Random thought: What is it about art studios? They’re so messy in an inspiring way, not cluttered I can’t think way. My first job was teaching dance, and after my first paycheck I bought a really nice camera. Anyways, I remember stating the fact that I would never, ever, convert to digital. I never wanted a digital camera. EVER. Now, I can’t even remember the last time I used my film camera. I would like to start taking more black and white film photographs. Plus, I have a secret obsession with negatives, and I still want a dark room of my own someday.

Stress balls: they just feel good.

Cookies w/ nuts: they’re just so tasty, tasty.

-AR-



No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed