Thursday, September 25, 2008

I totally hate you...kidding.

so much shit to do, and I'm choosing to f*ck around.

Crazy stuff: I got on Pete Wentz blog, random because I normally don't stalk blogs...I forget guys like him have blogs ;) Anyways, enough rambling. SO, I GOT ON HIS BLOG shortly after reading his article in Play Boy, yet again random (I never read play boy...but I stopped by a friends and it was hanging out screaming READ ME.) Anyways I loved it, probably one of the best interviews I've ever read in my lifetime...well for now. He was pretty entertaining, real, and just darn fun to read. He likes Hey Monday, which I recently got a chance to see them up in Lawrence: see below we are just singing and dancing around. Fun random pics are the best!

oops. I don't have that pic or my laptop with me...I will have to track it down. TBPL= to be posted later.

Oh wait, the reason why I'm posting was to tell you his twitter said "she left me roses by the stairs..." He went to bed and then like thirty minutes later Travis from blink was in that plane crash. WEIRD.

Well, I just realized how lame this post is. No pics, I'm blogging about another guys blog....I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope Pete and Ash break up so he can write bad ass lyrics like take this to your grave. Kidding!!!! I wish them happiness ;)

So I will leave you with my favorite Pete Quote: I can't be talked off a ledge. "Everything's going to be fine" is one of the most annoying parts of Americana. Let me feel shitty. That's the thing--we don't let people feel shitty.


love it.
-Aready

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed