Thursday, September 25, 2008

bobbie pin me to the wall.


http://wordle.net/
wordle art by: me!

I’ve been super sick first with the flu, then with a terrible cold, now allergies.
So, I’ve been sleeping A LOT.
Other than sleeping I’ve been: making up dance classes, working, and avoiding homework.
I’m finally feeling better!

I’ve also been cleaning and organizing my room, I have a box full of papers, old books, and crap that I need to desperately sort through and get rid of.

Teaching dance and homework is on the list of to-dos tonight.

Oh how I wish I only worked part time… Stupid bills! Maybe that will change soon ;) hopefully by summer.

I’m ready to start creating fun stuff for Christmas gifts, I have some great ideas.

I told myself that I’m not buying or making a Halloween costume this year, but, Alice in Wonderland does sound lovely.

You know how you click on blogs, click on websites, click, click, and then click and then you end up at some amazing websites, and then you can’t even remember how you got there. I did that today and stumbled upon uppercasegallery.

-aready

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed