Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just another day.

Lets catch up:

-Some serious summer shopping in my near future.
-Went to the salt mines Sunday.
-Rock chalk!!! KU beat OU Monday.
-New rad phone…maybe a little too professional for me.
-I passed up a really cool blue oxford shirt a few weeks ago and now I really, really want it. I also need more black skinny jeans, time to hit up express.
-going to Lawrence Friday for a concert!
-I’m always too busy running around I never post pics, sucky, I’m sorry.
- I wish it was summer, and I’m excited to book my plane ticket to go see a good friend in cali with my best friend this summer.
-Skipping yoga tonight: Number one reason to shave my legs, yes I’ve been that busy. A nap, and maybe some shopping.
-I’m not sure I’ve told you this lately, but boys are driving me crazy. I can’t wait to be old, boring, and take adventures with someone who knows what they want, and doesn’t flip flop so much. It’s exhausting, and I think I need to slow my lifestyle down a little bit.

the end.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed