Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day three of five day work week. HOLLA!







My weekend was fantastic filled with:
Winning basketball games.
(Winning a 10 point bet ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!)
Movies.
Yia yias brunch.
Naughty and nice martinis
Drunk book store adventures (P.s. never go into a bookstore while intoxicated, you’ll come out with 60.00 worth of books, and you will be totally inspired by weird stuff.
Super Hero parties.
Finns grand opening.
Lazy Sunday sleeping.
Fun feet pictures.

I’ve been in recovery this week, going to bed early, dancing, and working. Ignoring everyone and not going out because sometimes you just need that break.
Planning…deciding…I think I want to put it all in a hat and draw five out and bam decision is then made.

So I don’t really do anything except Internet “find really cool photos that inspire me shop”, maybe someday that will change, and I’ll take lots of pics, do crafts etc. but until then I always forget to give credit Oops! Sorry! Most of the time I’m on break at work so it’s kinda hard. I admire the lovely ladies who get to dress up, dress crazy, and obsess with fashion everyday…I miss that. Monday through Friday its scrubs and or tights and a leotard for me, 2 days on the weekends to dress up sucks.

So...Inspirational photos this week:




and...






love love lovies this:




Happy Hump day,
xo.
A.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed