Wednesday, February 4, 2009

02.04.2008

It’s Wednesday, and I’m in love.

I wish it was summer.









-Going apt/loft for me and house shopping for a friend this weekend...I swear its never going to end. Still struggling about staying or moving to Lawrence in the fall? Why even move out for six months and then move again.

-Probably gonna have to make a Von Maur run and buy some cute shoes too.

-Verizon is crazy, I got a bill for "data" usage 160 extra dollars...ummm hello? I don't even have internet on my phone anymore. Bringing my total to $300 some dollars. Kinda mad about this one.

-The Ting Tings are coming to KC in APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-For a wed @ I've been way to focused and wayyyyy to productive at work.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed