Thursday, February 5, 2009

02.05.09


Driving home on Monday.
So last night, I met some guy named Rico, except that really isn't his real name. Just his nick-name....I don't think I could pronounce/liked his first name at the time so...we settled on RICO. Tough love already. It was fun and my friend introduced us. I told him to tell me his favorite band and he instantly stated Maroon 5... How random and hot is that? Yep, I see good things happening.
I want to curl up in my bed with my dog and catch up on GG episodes after dance.
DECIDED: I'm going to stop going out on work nights, I'm ok with being old and lame. On Tuesday night I actually stayed in and watched some history channel, I'm officially scared of the sun now. Funny thing is me/my friends were all at home having a mass txt message convo about hc/the sun/and also trying to make me feel less scared about solar storms. 2012 overall seems like its going to be a scary year. Note to self: Don't watch scary things on the hc and then go to bed. Weird dreams will occur.
I just sent my courier to QT to get me a rooster booster/ mt. dew. This is going to cure everything. I shall be restored to normal Abby health in no time!! Hooray.
I might be moving in with one of my bestie's boyfriend. Ya, kinda weird but it was her idea and I need a room-mate. I've lived with three girls before...and one shower....talk about drama in the mornings. If you added in house guests, things got a little crazy. I have some serious decisions to make coming up.
I must get off and go do some work.......

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed