Monday, March 2, 2009

(in a row!)
Time to recap again>>>>
*The Academy is? The All-America Rejects, Rise against, the killers? When it rains, it pours concerts! I’m going to have to pick and choose baby, pick and choose.
*Went to Lawrence over the weekend with my bestie, drove back in snow, and laid around Saturday and Sunday. I pretty much called in sick to go out the rest of the weekend. I slept a solid two days and caught up on some netflix. I can’t remember the last time that I did that. IT WAS GREAT.
* Still trying to figure out my new awesome phone!!
*Organizing my life, figuring out summer/fall.
* Something changed on Friday, I had some time to think, time to reconnect - concerts do that to me. It’s like the right song at the right time. I decided what the hell am I doing? Why would I pass this great guy up? Just because I don’t want to risk everything, or risk getting hurt….my heart is now on my sleeve, with everyone and everything. & if he decides I waited to long, its cool, I’ve walked away a better person, & I’ll take away some great inspiration and apply that to my life everyday. I see great things coming in my future even though I don’t know who’s really going to be in it.
* Did I mention ku won???

Today I’m happy, today I feel refreshed.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed