Wednesday, March 4, 2009

heart on the sleeve?




"Mystery is one of the most important qualities a woman can possess, a woman who is an open book is boring"
-Carolina Herrera
live it.
Recent experiment: open book. Last time that ever happens.
Moving on....in dying need of a pepsi to get me through the rest of the day.
That fashion mag mk is in, ya I can't find it anywhere - guess i'll go out of my way to barnes and nobel tonight. B&N trip very over due!
Making a random trip to Andover to blow off some steam. seriously.
Good things came in the mail this week!!!
Multi tasking over lunch today.
Researching lofts later in Lawrence. Choices to be made and my roomie wants a house. Decisions, decisions. Oh dear...I wish I knew the right choice to make about everything this very moment; I need a sign.
my blog is b b b b b b bbboring lately.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed