Sunday, November 23, 2008

re-connecting

You should never read the book and then see the movie...I was really disappointed with the Twilight movie, and before everyone gets huffy puffy with me...the group I went with totally agreed. Hey! What can I say except the characters are way cooler in my head. Cheesy but overall good....but hello, Edward is some serious eye candy.

Thursday after dance I went to the Orpheum and watched It's a wonderful life, good stuff.

I spent the whole weekend at book stores, writing a paper, a Christmas tree lighting, Jason's deli, eating a lot in general, I overdosed on Starbucks, went to church, and just relaxed. It was lovely. Did I mention a bubble bath, ya that too.

Cheers to the start of a great week and a 3 day work week-

-A.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed