Saturday, November 29, 2008

Counting the months - - - - -

This might be a good investment- http://www.knockknock.com/





The world is cruel lately just to my friends, and sometimes I just wanna slap these little sticky notes all over a select few faces. You know the people that hate their life so bad they try drag others down with them. This one person I know is just a down right horrible person who thinks they're god's gift to the world. I wish their reality check would bounce.




Anyways, Thanksgiving was lovely- I had it with my parents and then we trotted over to our neighbors, I seriously have gained 5lbs. I've been non-stop relaxing, eating, and re-organizing my goals. Its nice to have a break every now and then. The new paper crafts and Ready Made just came and I'm ready dig in and read them.
P.s. KU beat Mizzou ;)
Good game!

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed