Wednesday, November 5, 2008

here are my thoughts and Ben's:

"Applause waits on success." - Benjamin Franklin

I will applause after the success...Obama has showed us nothing yet, he hasn't changed anything...he's just talked it up; he says he's is going to change- OK, lets see it. I'll give him a chance because that's what I do when I don't have any other choice.

I voted for McCain, I started out pro Obama, then I did some research. Things CHANGED for me.

I really don't want to talk smack on anyone, I just don't have a good feeling about this, and I pray to GOD that I am wrong.

My other thoughts: ALI EDWARDS, she opened her blog up on this topic and quickly closed the comments on her page. Then picked which comments she wanted to leave both good/bad. Not trying to be mean but its a blog let them post the good stuff, the bad stuff, the ugly. Who cares?! If you were trying to avoid the subject; you wouldn't have posted about it it to begin with and closed the comments before you posted it. We don't have to agree on everything, people need to grow up, be respectful and move on. Some people even posted about being disappointed, they thought it was a scrapbooking blog....silly them. So let them leave your blog, move on.

ah.

Venting I am, but just because I don't agree with her doesn't make her a bad person and it certainly doesn't mean I'm going to stop visiting her site. COME ON PEOPLE.

So my message to both Ali and bloggers on her site:
Ali- leave your comments up, ALL of them, its fun to read everyone's thoughts on it.
Bloggers that comment: be nice, but say how you feel.

Everything does happen for a reason, good, bad, evil, presidents,war, winners,losers. Only God knows, you just have to see his red flags, the warning signs.

This election has changed my views on America, on several things, more than anything I'm ready to start living life full of adventure and debt free.

Life really is 2 short, stop complaining.

So on a positive note: I voted For McCain, He's a good guy, old ;) but genuine. I'm not going to say anything else negative about this subject. I'm walking away and taking some action on my own life with the logo "change". Change, not for Obama, just change for my and your life. You have to make the positive change, start living it to the fullest.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Great post and that's true. We all have to be accountable for ourselves and worry less about the other person. We won't answer for that person later.

I also agree with you about Ali's blog. I won't stop going to her blog just because of her political views either. This is still America isn't it? Everyone is entitled to Freedom of Speech the last time I checked.

Thanks for your comment and for your visit.


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed