Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 04-2008

November 04: vote
The best way you have of voicing your opinion in a way that can matter. Nothing's perfect, and there's always going to be mistakes, but there is simply no excuse for not casting a ballot for what you believe in. Take the time to understand the issues and then take the time to vote. Don't let people who aren't going to be around four years from now decide your future? Complaining without voting is worse than any hanging Chad.
My conscience is clear because I took the time to vote. Don't worry about rocking the vote, just vote!

I’ve been busy, out of town, and enjoying life to its fullest. I’ve turned my brain off “thinking mode” and I’m just enjoying life like I use to; happy go lucky version.

I have several emails I need to reply to (SORRY TO ALL) I’ve just taken a break from the computer; it tends to sucks up all of my time if I’m not careful.

I have some great fall photo’s I took this weekend….

I’m looking into buying a classy, fun, hopefully old desk =) I can repair and make it look amazing.

Don’t forget to vote-
A.

No comments:


FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed